Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Research Project: As you prepare for this research project, please be sure to identify a specific client, their needs and/or goals; and prepare for successful vs. unsuccessful outcomes as described in the final project. Ensure that your client is clearly defined and their needs/goals are extremely specific. Some great examples are noted below:
• Your client is a veteran lawyer (who leads her own law practice) with twenty years of experience and is considering a career change. The legal profession is not appealing to her anymore.
• Your client is a small business owner who works in the design industry and has a small team of employees. He has indicated that he struggles with time management and setting priorities. He also suffers from a lack of strategy or business planning. He considers himself financially successful but does not think he is effective in running his business and thinks that he could be delivering much better results if he had more time.
• Your client is an executive within a multinational manufacturing company who is looking to develop his leadership skills in order to be able to move up in the organization and be a serious contender for a competitive C-Suite opportunity that was coming within the year.
• Your client is the leader who is having difficulty managing the high volume of priority items. These items include prioritization-related intensive work pressure, performance efficiency, and productivity.
• Your client is a V.P. that sees the need to develop coaching skills to help the organization move toward a transformational coaching culture. The client envisions an organizational coaching culture that would ultimately lead to a value-focused and high-performance organization.
Your client is an ambitious regional manager who desires to move his region forward. He feels that he has a lot of great ideas but is having trouble getting the ear of his two subordinate managers who have 10 employees each. He is perceived as a “loose cannon” due to his enthusiasm and desire to push forward new ideas in an organization that is conservative and bureaucratic by nature.
Evaluate the various coaching models and how they are effective for the leader and organization.
Deconstruct one of the coaching models and analyze what differentiates it from the others.
Reflect on various leadership challenges experienced in the workplace and how a coaching partnership may assist.
Examine some the needs and reasons for coaching in the workplace.
Integrate a Biblical worldview, the textbook and research within the context of executive organizational coaching.
Text to be used:
Boysen-Rotelli, S. (2021). Introduction to professional and executive coaching, 2nd. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing. ISBN: 9781648022500.
American Psychological Association. Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC.
Merida, T. (2015). Exalting Jesus in 1 and 2 Kings. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing Group. ISBN: 9780805496703.