Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Study on the situation of stray cats in China and narrow down to Hangzhou as a case study. To evaluate whether the TNR project works or not in Hangzhou. The opinion of the public on the existing number of stray cats and policies. Whether it is a good model for other cities to emulate or does it have some shortcomings.
Length: max 2-pages long report + Gantt chart and/or references
• Project title and Advisor’s name
• Project type (client project; policy analysis or research work, faculty or selfgenerated project)
• Project deliverable (the type of written product you will produce, e.g.
research paper, policy paper, etc. as agreed with your MP Advisor and the
client where appropriate.
• Project Introduction (including but not limited to, the topic, research question
or project objectives, relevance, and interest of the project for the issue area)
• Project data, method, and current status of data collection
• Project development planning for the Fall term. Please describe with words
and illustrate either with a Gantt Chart or at least with a table indicating key.
dates and milestones. Make sure that there is an alignment with the MP1 course assignment calendar.
*Advisor: Prof Goron
*June – August IRB, Sep to Dec MP